Searching...
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Sunday, February 23, 2014

Super Roxy

Gloria decided to make Roxy into a super dog by creating a cape from one of the fleece blankets we have in the family room. Roxy really played into it. I think she might know sometimes when she is getting her picture taken. Normally she lays around most of the day so for her to be up and playing NOT at her usual time (9:30pm!) was pretty fun.

She always acts a little weird when we let her take her hoop off so we had some good laughs at her antics.

IMG_7682

roxy-hoop

roxy-hoop2

And I just want to go on record here to say that I definitely do not want another dog after Roxy is gone. NOBODY believes me but I would REALLY rather have a non-poopy back yard, the corner of our bedroom back, the basement area where her food is kept to be clear, no trips to the pet store for her stupid grain free food, no vet visits, no shots, no potty training, no FUR to sweep or vaccuum, no barf to wipe up, no dog sitter needed for vacation and there’s probably more on this list that I’m not thinking of right now.

Roxy’s a big dope but she’s OUR big dope. When she’s gone – I’m DONE.

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!