Searching...
Thursday, November 13, 2014

Starting Gymnastics

I was so excited to bring Natalie and Gloria to their first gymnastics lessons today. They were the only two students in their class and got lots of one-on-one attention to develop their strength and their skills. I am amazed and in awe of God's ability to move resources around in the world in a creative way because we are not paying out of pocket for these private lessons. Instead we are bartering and I am managing the gym's Facebook page in exchange for the gymnastics classes. I owe the inspiration for this idea to God. I believe he is inviting me to trust him more and more for our daily needs and is more than willing to show me how He can meet them. I am extremely grateful for not just the lessons in the class but the lessons for me.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!