Searching...
Friday, July 31, 2015

Son Spark Labs VBS at Mills Church 2015

What would summer be without VBS?
This year, we had even more family volunteer participation, which was wonderful.
I led the crafts team, with Gloria as a teen helper.
Katie helped with the 1st/2nd graders and got to buddy up with special little girls who fell in love with her.
Lauren was a CRAZY (a very special position leading music and little skits with some other teens)

It was intense and fun and we did lots of great things. I felt like I made it through on prayer and adrenaline.

 I hope to do it ALL again next year.

Lauren + team,  plus the kids on parent night


There was a LOT of expert decorating around the buildings


We had lots of fun in crafts (so much that I forgot to take too many photos)


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!