Searching...
Saturday, August 09, 2014
Saturday, August 09, 2014

New Desk

I got a new desk and chair today that I believe God personally provided for me. I got the inspiration to check at a garage sale for a desk today. We went to a sale in the neighborhood next to ours but they didn’t have a desk out. The homeowner (whose name I found out was Mark, and a friend of someone else we know in the neighborhood) asked if we were looking for anything. I told him a desk. He said, “Oh, I’ve got a desk for you. It was $25 but I will give it to you for $5.” It was the exact size I needed, just as if it was chosen for me.

It ended up fitting right next to our bed, looking out onto the new garden. I also got a chair for it for just $3 at another sale. Now I have my own quiet place to work and read and I really love it. Ever since giving up my office space downstairs for homeschooling, I have missed having my own spot. This is better than I imagined it would be.

desk
Also, Mark gave the girls a free trilobite, which was really fun!
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!