Searching...
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014

Gymnastics Open House

We belong to a few email lists for homeschoolers that are used to share field trip ideas, resources, events and other useful things. Yesterday via one the lists, I found out about a homeschool open gym coming up next week and in looking into that, I also discovered a free open house/open gym time for two hours tonight. So we drove down to Burnsville to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised to see what a fun space it was and all 5 younger girls played and tumbled for 2 hours. They would have liked to have more time in the tumbling area but as I always say, if it’s FREE, you can’t complain.

I am waiting on God to show us how we can get a little bit of coaching help on a recreational basis, somewhere local for an extremely low price. He knows all our needs and desires and I know that if we are patient, we will be shown a way.

igm-2

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!