Searching...
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Art–God’s Eyes

I have missed doing little crafty projects with the girls; they haven't seemed to find a home on our homeschool schedule but with a little inspiration, I realized that Sunday would be the perfect day. To me, they fit in with the idea of a Sabbath rest in that they honor God, who is the author of all creativity. I like thinking of the Sabbath partially as a time of fellowship and community and doing fun things without an agenda or curriculum (or maybe even a good purpose) is restful and refreshing to me.

Today, we revived an old idea with popsicle sticks and yarn and made God’s Eyes. I plan to use these when we redecorate the play room this spring.

gods-eyes

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!