Searching...
Friday, February 13, 2015
Friday, February 13, 2015

University of MN Astronomy Lecture

I have had a note about the U of MN public astronomy viewing nights in my activity file for a while now but it hadn’t worked out to go previously. I thought I would want to take Katie but she has been working at Snuffy’s so I invited Naomi instead. Andrew’s girlfriend Margo thought it sounded fun so she came, too. It was an interesting presentation about the life cycle of stars following by trip up to the top of the building to look through the antique telescope. The view wasn’t that great but the telescope was really, cool looking! This ended up being the last viewing season before the dome and telescope will be renovated so I’m glad we went. (poor picture in extremely low light conditions!)

IMG_20150214_094119

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!