Searching...
Sunday, July 20, 2014

Twin Cities River Rats Waterski Show

When I was a kid, my mom and grandma took us to the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show in the Wisconsin Dells and I thought it was amazing. I have not seen a ski show since then but found out about the TC River Rats in conjunction with a Minneapolis area website that showcases free family activities. This was part of the Aquatennial. We drove down to the Mississippi River with Katie, Gloria, Natalie and Jamie and our camp chairs to watch the show. It was really fun and interesting to see all the ages involved with the show. They did some spectacular tricks! I learned the danger of shooting in burst mode for about an hour and ended up with something like 800 photos to wade through. Next time, I will use video mode and splice it together with my Windows movie editor for less work to see the event later!!

tcrr1 tcrr2 tcrr3 tcrr4 tcrr5 tcrr6 tcrr7 tcrr8 tcrr9

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!