Searching...
Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Physics Force Show

We went to the Physics Force Show at Northrup Auditorium on the University of MN campus today. The show was an hour-long extravaganza of every kind of cool physics demonstration that an uber cool high school or middle school science teacher could wow his students with. We were seated very neat the front, in an auditorium completely full of mostly elementary and middle school kids. I should maybe stop saying we are so loud because I could hardly hear myself think!

I noticed after the show that some of the things that were demonstrated came up in other conversations so what the kids saw really made an impression!

This free field trip was another one that I found out about through a local e-mail list. The number of resources and activities in the Twin Cities is astounding!

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!