Searching...
Friday, January 23, 2015

Science Museum with Omni Fail

I planned a trip to the Science Museum today with 2 purposes in mind: visit the weather exhibits (related to some science reading we were doing) and catch one of the films for OmniFest.

Having not attended any OmniFest films before, I wanted to make sure that we had tickets reserved in advance so we would be guaranteed seats even if we were late in leaving the house.

We had plenty of time to look at the weather exhibits as well as some other parts of the museum before we headed to the theater to sit down. Imagine my dismay when I was informed that I had reserved tickets for the NEXT day!

So NO Omni film this time around.

But it made a good writing topic for Monday.

Better luck next time~ 
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!