Searching...
Sunday, November 02, 2014
Sunday, November 02, 2014

Slight Room Makeover

It is my firm belief that God understands both our needs and our wants even better than we do. We have been wanting a solution for our worn out leather couch for a number of months now. This situation and several others are things that I have only held onto loosely in my mind and prayer life – just acknowledging that God knows these things and that my job is not to fret or worry but simply wait. And trust that a solution will come along and until that time, I can be peaceful about it.

This week, we were offered a free leather couch and chair from a family that have I been babysitting for in the past year.  WOW, I was so amazed and grateful for this wonderful gift! We pulled the old couch out and Jim cranked up our old carpet cleaner to get the room ready. See the dog looking all concerned at the change? She is so easily disturbed.

carpet1

The end result was worth the work – the new pieces are comfy and match quite well with what we already have. THANKS, GOD!!

carpet2

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!