Searching...
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Sunday, November 16, 2014

Women's Retreat

I spent the weekend at Clearwater Forest Retreat Center with some of the other women from The Mills Church. I was part of the planning committee and also the speaker for the weekend. I shared about what God has been doing in my life, and how He is calling us all to less striving and more surrender. I was a little worried that I would not sleep well away from home or that I would be nervous or in more pain with my hands and feet but God was really with me, walking me through the teaching times, holding my body up and helping me minister to women who need to hear from Him. It was amazing.


One of the best parts was working with the planning team over the past few months and then seeing everyone's gifts and talents on display. I am especially grateful for areas of giftedness where I am completely lacking - such as in setting up prayer stations (above) or decorating!

I am hopeful we can continue to hold women's retreats in future years.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!