Searching...
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014

Garage Sale Season Begins

garage sale-1

Everyone was extremely excited to see that there were a lot of garage sale signs out today so we took some time to go hunting after violin lessons today. I’ve been keeping a list of things I wanted to find – actually as a prayer list because I know that God creatively supplies our needs and that He could provide some art materials and misc stuff like a second crock pot for when we make meals to share with other people. I found a lot of things on my list. Then I posted on Facebook about that and Jim’s sister Linda let me know she could help us out with a bunch of other stuff on my list for free because she and Wayne are going to be selling their house since they finally found the perfect boat for their retirement. Wow. I thought that was so cool! It definitely goes to sow that God cares about our little projects and gifts us with the things that we not only need but want as well.

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!