Searching...
Thursday, May 01, 2014
Thursday, May 01, 2014

Relaxed Day

rest

We had a relaxed day today punctuated by a few bigger projects - going to the library in the morning (no internet at home!), cutting papers and getting started on a tissue paper art project, reading out load together and a trip to the pool. It was so great to have the freedom to respond to the technical challenges as well as the weather (6th rainy day in a row?) without reacting: just making a different plan based on what felt like a good idea. I am definitely benefiting from relaxing a lot - and I know that dialing down my stress level makes our entire home a happier place. Not just because I am setting an example but because I am not likely to bark or demand because I am learning that there *is* time for everything important. Last night, people were still doing self-directed and invented art mosaics and reading just for fun. What a delight!

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!