Searching...
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I am Learning Too

Part of our homeschool method is fostering an environment of learning by setting an example myself. I read a lot …ok a TON, like to watch documentaries, do projects and learn new things right along with the girls. This week, I have been watching video tutorials on how to use Adobe Lightroom to organize and process digital photos. After basically giving up digital scrapbooking in favor of photo blogging, I needed a simple, streamlined process for managing all the photos I take. As I was watching the videos and trying out some techniques, I was reminded how fun it is to learn something that I want to learn. And how fun it is to be able to put it to practical use right away. This is how I learned an overwhelming majority of the things that are useful and enjoyable to me. It is a pleasurable, non-stagnant way of life that I really hope to pass along.

roxy (1)

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!