Searching...
Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Free Ice Cream Day

Yesterday, we were driving through Wayzata and when we passed the Ben & Jerry’s store, Lauren remembered that we had gone there one Spring on free ice cream day. I said, “yeah, I wonder how you find out when those are. I should look into that.”

Today, we got a text saying “It’s free ice cream cone day at Ben & Jerry’s!” – It was from Sarah Ortega … and we ended up being there at the same time as we were. We waited in line for about 20 minutes and it was kind of chilly but I really marveled and how we “accidentally” found out about the event. I am convinced it was a lovely little gift from God. The lesson is: He knows not only our needs but our wants and is able to get them to us in marvelous ways.

ben-jerry

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
Back to top!